Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little late!!! Pics from our trips to Abilene!

I know it is March but I'm posting pictures from our trips to Abilene in February! I'm always behind!

Nathan and Marsha hosted a Birthday party for Nathan and Papa at their house. Nathan and Papa are Blake's brother and grandfather and they share the same Birthday February 6th. We had a wonderful time with Blake's family and Marsha's family. I was excited because Blake's cousin Bridget and husband Jeff came with their new baby Jeatn. It was our first time meeting him!


Wyatt and Walker went home for the night with Nana and Pappy and Blake and I stayed in Abilene with Nathan and Marsha. Marsha's twin sister Nancy also stayed the night so we had a girls night. We went and watched a movie while Blake and Nathan Had some one on one brother time. We stayed up late and slept in and it was so much fun!

Then the next weekend we met Nana and Pappy in Mesquite and they took the boys home to Ballinger for the weekend. It was our first time to ever let the boys go stay the weekend anywhere. We were sad to see them go but Blake and I had a wonderful time being alone! Thank you so much Jana and John T. for watching the boys. Blake and I decided to go meet Jana and John T. and Nathan and Marsha house to get the boys because Henley had her puppies. They were so cute and tiny!

I hope soon I will catch up with my posting on what has been going on in March! I added lots of pics from Abilene!

Wyatt, Blake, Walker, Bridget, and Jaetn


Walker kept pulling Jaetn's ear! Sorry!!!


2nd Cousins! Wyatt, Jaetn, and Walker
































No comments: