Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter came early today!

Today we got a package in the mail from Papa and Lita. Wyatt was so excited when he saw me bring it in that I had to hide it till Blake got off of work. I know Easter is still a few weeks away but we let the boys go ahead and open their gift. Wyatt had a great time eating the chocolate bunny. I just hope it doesn't keep him up all night! LOL! Oh well, we are letting his Papa and Lita spoil them from miles away! Wyatt and Walker say thank you and we miss and love y'all!


























3 comments:

Tita and Papa said...

That is so cool!!!
Those pics are so cute. We are glad they enjoyed it.

The Longley's said...

Kenzie, your babies are precous - are y'all still living in Mesquite? Hope the easter bunny is good to Mom and Dad too. :) Love you!

Tigger and Nemo said...

I love their outfits! The chocolate pics are priceless too! Miss you and can't wait to see you guys! Love and miss ya!