Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prom with Mase and boys in Easter outfits!!

Yesterday, my little brother ,Mase, went to prom with his girlfriend! I decided before he left my parents' house I wanted to get some pictures of the boys with Mase in his tux. My mom went picture happy with the camera! LOL! We took about 120 pictures!!!!! I have been wanting to take the boys pictures in Tyler in front of all the Azalea blooms ,but I haven't had the time. Since my parents have some azaleas in their back yard, I dressed the boys in their Easter outfits for pictures together. Wyatt nor Walker really wanted to take pictures yesterday so my parents puppy Sparky got to be in their pictures. I think we got some really good ones. Some of the other pictures were taken at the Cook's house where Mase picked up Caitlin. My parents went to hang out with Caitlin's parents while their kiddos were at prom. Mase and Caitlin are so cute together and took great pictures! (YES, I'm bragging on them! Don't tell them! LOL!) It was hard picking through all of the pictures, so enjoy!

































12 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow...mason is such a STUD!!! Those two boys are pretty cute also. I love the pictures with the puppy dog. You got some great one!

Marsha said...

Her dress is sooo pretty!

3 blind mice said...

I tell you what Kenzie, these boys are adorable...I hope you bring them to the reunion...cuz I really wanna see them...I bet my two year old would LOVE your oldest..! lol Hope ya'll battle these sicknesses, too!

Marsha said...

I love the pic of wyatt lookinging down at the puppy and walker looking at them with his hand on wyatt's shoulder... Sooo cute ! I forgot to talk to you about the Hampton reunion. Grandma said Boone ever goes but I think it looks like a lot of fun. It is at possum kingdom on memorial weekend and everything is free! I don't know if Blake will be off or not but if y'all want to go let me know... I think we could have a lot of fun.

jaymie said...

how is mase going to PROM??!!! Oh man that makes me feel so old!! Of course he's handsome and I'm sure he's a great kid...didn't we kind of raise him there for a while??!! Good times!! How many times do I say that to you??! We have got to get together! Maybe this summer!

Kathleen Young said...

OH MY GOODNESS KENZIE!! MASE MAKES ME FEEL SO OLD!! He looks so handsome and his date is gorgeous!!! Your boys are just too cute and I just want to squeeze those checks on both the boys!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look that emo boy style over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots were all over 350 pounds on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the velcros are all over 200 dollars on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are all over 310 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the boots were about 300 bucks on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?