Thursday, November 13, 2008

4 Months old and visitors

I CANT BELIEVE I'VE POSTED THIS MANY BLOGS LATELY! CRAZY!

Our little Walker is getting so big. He turned 4 months on the 11th. They grow up so fast and soon he will be walking. Where does the time go!

Blake and I were excited this week because we got two date nights! Saturday Catlin and Mase watched the boys. We went and ate Outback which is always wonderful. Then we ended our night Starbucks. Tuesday night my mom watched the boys so we could go to the movies. We watched Role Models. It was funny but is rated R for a reason! It was really dirty so just wanted to warn everyone! If your looking for a family show go see Madagascar. Blake, mom, and I took the boys and it was so cute. We give the movie A+. We had to move to the front role so Wyatt could watch and move around. Overall both boys did great. Wish I would have taken the camera to the movies. After the show was over Wyatt danced to the music and even did his own moonwalk. He was the show after the show.

We also had some visitors this week. Lita had a doctors appointment in Tyler so they got to visit with the boys. After her appointment we met at Chili's then they headed home. We had a good time! Jackson and Jenny also came back out for the day Monday. We tried our best to get a good picture of all three of the boys. I added pictures below so you can see how it went. LOL!

PICTURES FOR PAPPY! Pappy I added to pictures of Wyatt's hair just for you! Let me explain to everyone. When Pappy was growing up everyone called him Porcupine because his hair stood up in the back. Now that Wyatt is getting more hair his is starting to sit up. I did my best to get pictures of his hair but it kinda blended in with the background. We now have a Porcupine Junior in the family!

Wyatt and Walker with Lita







Walker- 4 months old


Porcupine Junior




In this picture Walker is Porcupine the 3rd.


Wyatt posing for the camera!


I love his smile!


The only picture we got all sitting and looking the same way.


And here they go! LOL!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi u! I love your new layout!! I got on scrapblog and designed mine and ryans but cant seem to get it on our page. I need a lil assistance I guess. hee hee. They are both getting so big!!! Things are alright right now with my visitors. I will call and give you an update later. Love and miss you all!! Take care and keep in touch.