Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pics of Wyatt and his room!

Kaylee set up my blog along time ago but I'm just now getting around keeping up with posting. I also added some pics of his room. My memaw made Wyatt's baby quilt for his crib and the bumper pad. Also she made the twin quilt on his big boy bed. The denim in the quilt is from jeans from my 3 uncles, memaw, pappy, and Blake. At christmas everyone signed the quilt. The quilt with Wyatt's name on it was made by Blake's mom and aunt. We decided to make his room all original.













Wyatt rolling over!




Our little Longhorn!

3 comments:

Allison said...

HEY! Wyatts room is so cute! What a sweet boy you have. Don't you just love having a little boy?

Yes, I do keep in touch with all of those girls. Ellen actually just got married last weekend to an awesome guy that she has been dating forever. So she is doing well.

Do you still talk to Kelli? What on earth is she up to? I haven't seen or spoken with her in FOREVER.

Good to talk to ya!!!

Kristen said...

Hey! Glad you found my blog! :)
Your family is so cute! It looks like you are doing very well.

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Great new pictures! He is getting so big. Cannot wait until Thanksgiving when I will see you all again. Love you!